Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hardaway to Gays: Stop Wanting Me So Much

Former NBA star Tim Hardaway recently voiced his hatred for homosexuals while a guest on a sports radio show...

"You know, I hate gay people, so I let it be known. I don't like gay people and I don't like to be around gay people. I'm homophobic. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."

It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States (we're a separate world didn't you hear)! Maybe, but neither should stupidity and that hasn't stopped him from being accepted and having a successful career. He better be careful though, I hear that the more homophobic straight men act the more it turns the gays on. But surely he can handle it on a professional level, right?

"Something has to give. If you have 12 other ballplayers in your locker room that's upset and can't concentrate and always worried about him in the locker room or on the court or whatever, it's going to be hard for your teammates to win and accept him as a teammate."

They might rape their teammates the first chance they get. I'm sure when the clock is winding down and the game is on the line his gay teammate would ruin the whole thing by distracting his team with a giant hard-on. But would it not also distract the other team? I don't think he's carefully weighed this. Yes that's it! Teams should recruit gays. Afterall, gay people are so filled with sexual deviancy you just have to show them athletic, straight men and they can barely control themselves.

No comments: