Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Jerry Falwell Dead

I don't wish death upon many people. It's pretty much restricted to the Osama bin Ladens and Eric Rudolphs of the world. However, I can say I'm not sad to see Falwell leave. There is certainly a little less hate in the world. The man was an ignorant, gluttonous, manipulative, self-serving bigot. If the devil really does have a sense of humor, Falwell will be naked and bathed for all eternity by black homosexual transvestites. Some highlights from Falwell's life....

On Sep. 11..."I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"

On homosexuality..."AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals."

How people like Falwell can be so full of hate and have the audacity to call themselves Christians is beyond me.

No comments: